i want to know what you were pondering. also, Louie is not enjoying the view in either picture. hes searching for rabbits
Daniels Park is cool, we should show Josh when we come out next week. You look cute looking out with Lou, although Walnut is right, he's looking for something to chase or sniff. Can't wait to see you!
pondering thought....how in the world did I get up here and how the heck am I getting down?
i want to know what you were pondering.
ReplyDeletealso, Louie is not enjoying the view in either picture. hes searching for rabbits
Daniels Park is cool, we should show Josh when we come out next week. You look cute looking out with Lou, although Walnut is right, he's looking for something to chase or sniff. Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeletepondering thought....how in the world did I get up here and how the heck am I getting down?
ReplyDelete