Girls don't have to play with white balls
You can use dingle ball golf covers
You can have your name put on your bag if you want
Girls Golf rocks because you get to play from the Red Tee box, no boys allowed, unless your name is Alice.
After playing golf on Wed. when I got home Randy asks if I had fun. Of course I answered yes, loved it. Now he wants to know what my score was. I tell him, well, I haven't added it up yet but here's my scorecard. He takes a look and says, you forgot to enter what you shot on hole five. I give it some thought, hole five? Oh yeah, that's when we started talking about strawberries. Did you know if you stick a straw up through the bottom of a strawberry it pushes out the whole stem at once and you have a perfectly hulled berry! (this really works) If I didn't play golf I'd never know this. Big smile.
Great Golf movies: Bagger Vance, Greatest Game Ever Played, Tin Cup
Favorite quote: golf is Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, read it, roll it, hole it
Also love playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 on the Playstation - sometimes I can actually beat Randy - unlike "real" golf when beating Randy will never happen.
Playing real golf with Randy is no Tee party.
Watch out for the shankapotamus!
I love the girls golf stuff its so pretty.
ReplyDelete