Just saw "The Soloist" with Robert Downey, Jr.
I have to give this three stars right off the bat just because Robert Downey , Jr. stars in it and he just happens to be one of my favs. (loved him in Heart and Sout) I'll add another star becasue the movie is based on a true story and one of a kind. Don't you love original stories.
Also viewed "State of Play" with Russell Crowe.
A pretty good drama. I like Russell alot too but he had long hippie hair which I thought looked kinda weird. I must have liked this look in the 70's though, casue that's when I met Randy and guess what fans, he not only had hair, he looked like a hippie! (Love ya Rand)
This movie gets 3 stars, the surprise ending is the best part.
If you don't get to see these at the movies, they are definately worth the Red Box fee.
quote from a movie I'll never admit to seeing:
"Really? It took me like three hours to finish the shading on your upper lip. It's probably the best drawing I've ever done. (do you know it?)
We have seen so many movies lately also, a couple of weeks ago we saw a movie on Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday afternoon, by the third movie I was a little burnt out. Some good stuff out. Wish you were here to go with us girls to the chick flicks, we drag Mom and Aunt Bonnie, they are a hoot to take and all my girls, we have quite a bunch!! Did I tell you my work and Katie's work get free movies, to preview what is coming out?? We saw 17 again a couple of weeks ago, much fun for free!
ReplyDelete